MICROSOFT RELEASES WINDOWS 10 REDSTONE 5 VERSION 1809 (FALL 2018) BUILD 17661 WITH NEW UPDATES & FEATURES
Microsoft Windows has been released an another major update for Windows 10 after April 2018 update i.e. Redstone 5 build 17661 on 4 May 2018 to Windows Insiders and now the update is available for download. With this new release the Microsoft also introduced some new updates and features in Windows 10. This update also given a new version number i.e. Windows 10 Version 1809.
Also Read :
- GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER FREEZES IN MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 VERSION 1803 (APRIL 2018 UPDATE)
- MOZILLA FIREFOX 59.0.3 HAS BEEN RELEASED ON 1ST MAY 2018 WITH MICROSOFT APRIL 2018 UPDATE BUG FIXES
- WINDOWS 10 APRIL 2018 UPDATE (REDSTONE 4) HAS BEEN RELEASED AND AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON 30 APRIL 2018
Now let’s have a look at what is new in Redstone 5 ?
- With this update you will get a new snipping experience. Microsoft has introduced a new snipping tool named Screen Sketch (Previously it was known as Windows Ink Workspace) which can be accessible by pressing Alt + Tab button on your keyboard. Now you can take screenshot using Hotkey Win + Shift + S. Post taking screenshot you will get a notification on your notification area of windows 10. Now you can share the captured screenshots with your contacts.
- For tablet users there is a application to capture screenshot named Screen Snipping. It is available on Pen & Windows Ink page. You can use Print Screen button on keyboard to open the Screen Snipping. for that on Keyboard settings page just enable the option Use the Print Screen key to launch screen snipping.
- Another major change in Redstone 5 build 17661 is now Windows Defender Security Center has been renamed to Windows Security.
- When you play any full screen game the Focus Assist will Turn on automatically.
- Introduced new emojis.
- More option’s has been added to Magnifier
- On Bluetooth & other devices section When you connect to an another device through Bluetooth it will show you the battery level status of that connected device.
- Mobile devices will get the Data Usage status that is using through SIM card.
Please let us know your Feedback on this new release of Microsoft Windows on comment box below. If you found this article useful then Like us, Share this post on your preferred Social media, Subscribe our Newsletter OR if you have something to say then feel free to comment on the comment box below.