FIREFOX 57 QUANTUM RELEASED ON 24 NOVEMBER 2017 WITH NEW UPDATES AND FEATURES
There is a good news for Firefox web browser lover’s. On 14 November 2017 Firefox released it’s latest version of web browser as Firefox 57 Quantum. Firefox 57 released with some new features, fixes and updates. As you know that Firefox is a cross platform application. Now it’s available for all three major operating systems i.e. Linux, Microsoft Windows, MacOS.
Features of Firefox 57 Quantum :
- 2X Faster performance as compared to previous version of Firefox web browser.
- Completely customizable.
- Take screenshot by using in-build Screenshot tool.
- Firefox 57 by default comes with Pocket – the save for later tool. You can save all your favorite articles in Pocket tool which you want to read later on.
- Search with multiple Search engines i.e. Google, Youtube, Bing, Amazon, Twitter, Yahoo and so on.
- 30% saving on memory usage which is result as fast user experience.
- More official themes are available for Firefox 57 Quantum.
- Get more features by installing available official addons/extensions.
- Completely compatible with modern website technology.
- More Privacy for your personal & confidential information’s eg : Username & Password detail’s…etc..
Firefox 57 Quantum Snap :
To download the Firefox 57 installation package click on below button. Here you can download the package for all Operating System platforms i.e. for Linux, Microsoft Windows, MacOS.
OR you can use the below command to download the Firefox 57 package through Linux terminal using below command for both 32 & 64 bit of operating systems.
For more information on Firefox 57 quantum you can visit the official website. If you found this article useful then Like us, Share this post on your preferred Social media, Subscribe our Newsletter OR if you have something to say then feel free to comment on the comment box below.