LINUX MINT 18.3 “SYLVIA” MATE & CINNAMON BETA VERSION RELEASED WITH UPDATES AND FEATURES
In this article we will discuss on latest release of Linux Mint. Linux Mint 18.3 “Sylvia” MATE & Cinnamon BETA version has been released on 14th November 2017. As per official announcement this is a Long Term Support (LTS) operating system and will be supported till 2021. With new release, the operating system has some new Requirements, Updates and features.
To install Linux Mint 18.3 you have to take care of it’s minimum requirements i.e. your system must be setup with 2GB of RAM, The screen resolutions must be minimum 1024 x 768 and atleast 20 GB of Harddisk space. Officially it is recomended that use 64 bit of ISO image to install Linux Mint 18.3 “Sylvia” as it can be boot with both UEFI and BIOS where as 32 bit of ISO image can only be boot with BIOS.
Features of Linux Mint 18.3 “Sylvia” :
- Modern software manager with popular applications like Google Earth, Whatsapp, Minicraft…etc..
- Integrated Backup tool application to backup your data. It stores the backup in tar archive format.
- Another nice tool introduced in this version is called Crash Reports. this application will help you to give you theReports of system error’s like hardware failure error’s, application crash error’s and so on.
- On Screen Keyboard.
- Nemo file manager with Nemo Dropbox
- If you are currently using Linux Mint 18.2 and don’t want to format it. Still you can use Linux Mint 18.3 by upgrading it by following some simple steps.
Below I have shown some snaps of Linux Mint 18.3 :
Snap : 1
Snap : 2
Snap : 3
For more information on Linux Mint 18.3 “Sylvia” you can visit the official website Here!
The ISO image for both Linux Mint 18.3 “Sylvia” MATE & Cinnamon BETA version is available for download on official website. click on below button to download the ISO image of your preferred language.
If you found this article useful then Like us, Share this post on your preferred Social media, Subscribe our Newsletter OR if you have something to say then feel free to comment on the comment box below.