GIMP 2.10.0 RELEASED ON 27 APRIL 2018 WITH NEW FEATURES, UPDATES AND FIXES
In this article we are going to discuss about the latest release of GIMP photo editor application. As we all know that GIMP is one of the most popular GNU Image Manipulation Program but because of some reason the developer team hasn’t update the application from last 6 years. but after long waiting for almost 6 years now GIMP has released it’s latest version i.e. GIMP 2.10.0. The previous version of GIMP was 2.8 which was released in 2012. So the GIMP 2.10.0 has released with new features, updates and fixes.
So let’s have a look at some major changes of GIMP 2.10.0 :
- They have implemented a core feature for color management.
- So many new tools has been added and exciting tools has been updated i.e. Handle transform tools, Warp transform, Unified transform…etc…
- There is an improvement in digital painting tools like they have added Mypaint brush support, canvas flipping and rotation, symmetry painting and many more.
- You can edit Metadata for IPTC, DICOM, Exif, XMP.
- Implemented New themes and icons for GIMP 2.10.0 Now you can apply four variation of themes i.e. Dark, Light, Grey or apply the system theme.
- Now you can edit text on Canvas.
Also Read :
For more information on GIMP 2.10.0 Click HERE to visit the official release notes page.
So that’s all about GIMP 2.10.0 image editing program. Click HERE to download the source code and installation package. As it’s an cross platform application the installation packages are available download for all major operating systems i.e. Linux, Mac OS, Microsoft Windows. You can either download the package directly through HTTP or download the same through Torrent as per your convenient.
Please let us know the feedback about GIMP 2.10.0. If you found this article useful then Like us, Share this post on your preferred Social media, Subscribe our Newsletter OR if you have something to say then feel free to comment on the comment box below.